Your First Powerboat: How to Find, Buy, and Enjoy the Best Boat for You
Navigate the hazards of boat ownership with absolute confidence
Next to your house, your boat may well be the biggest investment you ever make. Buying and owning a boat involves one baffling decision after another. Yet informed, impartial guidance is almost impossible to find--until now, that is.
This essential manual provides a method to the madness of boat buying and ownership, plotting a straight course through an ocean of confusion while it answers such questions as:
- Why fractional ownership often makes sense
- How to avoid buying a boat you'll never use
- How to identify the Goldilocks boat--not too big, not too small
- How to choose a powering option
- How to negotiate the best deal on any boat-new or used
- How to be your own surveyor, and why even a new boat may need a professional survey
- Why you should finance your boat even if you have the cash, and where to find the best loans
- How to calculate the total cost of ownership before you buy!
We would LOVE it if you could help us and other readers by reviewing the book