It’s not such a big secret that publishers keep making new editions of popular textbook titles every single year, but apparently, some books never go out of fashion as they keep holding the top places in our sales rankings. Most of them are required basics in such courses as Anatomy & Physiology, Sociology, Calculus etc. and serve as an introduction into the world of other specialized subjects.
The most popular categories that we were selling in June and July 2017 proved to be Anatomy and Mathematics. Sociology and Biology were slightly behind, but what they were lacking in quantity they gained in speed of how quickly they were sold.
1. Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing
2. Microbiology: An Introduction
3. Society: The Basics (14th Edition)
4. Calculus: Early Transcendentals
5. Anatomy & Physiology: The Unity of Form and Function (Standalone Book)
6. MyMathLab: Student Access Kit