Win easy $50!! The contest is valid from April 23 till April 30!!!
We would like to present a completely exclusive idea that will give an opportunity for our active users of BooksRun service to gain extra cash just for applying basic skills of mathematical accuracy, attentiveness and speedy reaction – Bingo Game! Continue reading “New “Bingo Game” Contest Announcement”
At last! Christmas holidays are coming! Now it’s BooksRun Christmas Contest with 2 prizes at stake – iPad and Kindle!
How to win Kindle:
- repost that particular blog article to your active Facebook account;
- place our hashtag #BooksRunChristmas above the post;
- become our participant for a nice prize automatically;
- The winner? The person chosen randomly by our system!
How to win iPad:
- create a spectacular Christmas-themed construction totally made of books (i.e. a Christmas tree, Christmas wreath, etc.);
- repost the photo with hashtag #BooksRunChristmas to your active Facebook account and Instagram;
- collect as many “Likes” to the post on your page as possible;
- The winner? The person with more “Likes”!
The winners of BooksRun Christmas contest will be announced on December 25, 2017: the most creative, innovative and simply the luckiest men to win such amazing prizes! Good luck, dear participants!
Win easy $50!! The contest is valid from Oct 18 till Nov 1!!!
We would like to present a completely exclusive idea that will give an opportunity for our active users of BooksRun service to gain extra cash just for applying basic skills of mathematical accuracy, attentiveness and speedy reaction – Bingo Game!
We are so excited to announce the start of our Bingo Game today, the rules of which are quite simple and easy to follow. Let’s have a thorough look at them: each book or item possesses its unique ISBN of 10 and 13 digits. What a participant needs to do is just to calculate the sum of numbers either of ISBN-10 or ISBN-13 so that the total sum would correspond to our final magic code number that will be announced every 2 weeks. Once there is a match, shout “Bingo!” and hurry to submit your entry and receive your deserved prize! Basically, that’s it.
See how it works: our magic code number this week is 43. There is a sample 10-digit ISBN: 1537540468. Once we add all digits together (1+5+3+7+5+4+0+4+6+8), finally we receive 43 magic code number! Bingo!
Here is a simple step-by-step guide how to get greeny banknotes with us:
- Repost that blog article to your existing active Facebook page with the hashtag: #BooksRunBingoGame.
- Take a photo (neither a screenshot nor a link) of any ISBN row that matches our magic code number: 43.
- Post that particular image on our BooksRun Facebook page as a comment to the article.
- Be the first one who will receive your money with us! Our prize is $50 for such intellectual alertness!
NB: First 3 active participants each will get our prize! So hurry up to take part in an exclusive and simple game to gain easy cash with BooksRun!
Practically everyone from our community has already experienced (or definitely will do that in the near future) the thrill and magnificence of being a first-year college student. Of course, sophomores, junior and senior students have already passed such a life stage with pride and honor and currently can look at freshmen with a slight sign of supremacy. Nonetheless, each college student faces several hurdles on the way to success. Some people also note that one becomes a real student only during the second year of studies after surviving all crucial exams and gaining necessary credits for their further step of college education. Let’s see what facts will make you feel dizzy as well as excited when even thinking of the first-year studies at college.
Continue reading “Did you know this about freshmen?! A set of facts to surprise you!”