Not long ago we were all operating in the Christmas mode with clear goals about what was left to be done for our family dinner or how many presents were lacking under the Christmas tree. All this fuss is over now and do you know what you are going to do for the rest of your Christmas break? Here at Booksrun we decided to suggest some ideas for your free time this winter so that you can enter the New 2019 Year full of new energy and ready for new career and academic achievements! Continue reading “Ideas for Christmas Break”
At last! Christmas holidays are coming! Now it’s BooksRun Christmas Contest with 2 prizes at stake – iPad and Kindle!
How to win Kindle:
- repost that particular blog article to your active Facebook account;
- place our hashtag #BooksRunChristmas above the post;
- become our participant for a nice prize automatically;
- The winner? The person chosen randomly by our system!
How to win iPad:
- create a spectacular Christmas-themed construction totally made of books (i.e. a Christmas tree, Christmas wreath, etc.);
- repost the photo with hashtag #BooksRunChristmas to your active Facebook account and Instagram;
- collect as many “Likes” to the post on your page as possible;
- The winner? The person with more “Likes”!
The winners of BooksRun Christmas contest will be announced on December 25, 2017: the most creative, innovative and simply the luckiest men to win such amazing prizes! Good luck, dear participants!