Usually, when you sell your books or return rentals, you need to send the used books to the venue that provides buyback or rental services. To send them, you need to print a shipping label and attach it to the package. Easy, right? Yes, if you have a printer at home. If you don’t, you have to find a way to get this label printed. Yes, in 2021.
BooksRun found a better way. Now you can use a special QR code instead of looking for a printer to print a shipping label. No printing, no papers, no problems shipping your books to BooksRun!
Fast and easy – ship your books to us when you sell or return rentals without printing shipping labels! Just show the QR code to the mail carrier to send the books.
The feature is available for the following services:
- Buyback (when you sell your used books to us)
- Rentals Return (when you return the books you rented from us)
How does it work for buyback and rentals return
For used textbooks buyback
Once you confirm the order to sell your used books online, you will see a QR code along with other shipping instructions. Take a picture of the code, take a screenshot or just log into your account to retrieve it. Then, show this QR code to the mail carrier (USPS, FedEx), and they will print the label for you!
For rentals return
Once you decide to return the rental, go back into your account, find the same rental order you used to order the book. You will see instructions on how to return the rental and a QR code to use when you ship the books back to BooksRun. Take a picture of the code, take a screenshot or just log into your account to retrieve it. Then, show this QR code to the mail carrier (USPS, FedEx).
Wonder how to sell books to BooksRun or how to rent them from us? Read a brief step-by-step below:
How to sell your used books to BooksRun for cash
- First, get your quote by entering the ISBN, title, or author of the book in the search field on the BooksRun website.
Alternatively, use our special buyback app available on AppStore and GooglePlay to scan the number.
2. Select the textbook to sell. Click “Sell” to add the book to the cart.
3. Select the quantity, condition, and payment method. Tick “I agree with the terms and conditions”. Click “Confirm Order Now”.
4. Your order has been placed! Now it’s time to ship the book to get your cash back. Click “Get Label QR code”. If you still with to print out a shipping label yourself, you will be able to do so as well.
5. If you’re using a desktop or a laptop, take a picture of the QR code with your phone. You can also just log into your account from your phone and retrieve this code at any time.
6. Go to the mail carrier, and show this QR code to them. They will print the shipping label and will ship the package to us. Relax, and wait for the payment.
Special offer for selling your used books
Sell your used books with a special coupon code (Valid till July 1, 2021), and get 5% on top of the quote for buyback to celebrate the new feature:
How to rent books from BooksRun at the best price
- First, get your textbook rental quote by entering the ISBN, title, or author of the book in the search field on the BooksRun website.
2. Select “Rent”
3. Once the book is added, pay for the order, and wait to receive the book.
4. When it’s time to return the book, simply follow the instructions in the account (no need to create another order, go to the existing rental order instead). Grab the code from the account – and you’re good to go.
Ready to sell or rent books with BooksRun? Visit our website, and don’t forget to use the special promo code!