The winter break is nigh! Finally, the time of the year when you can relax and do absolutely nothing is almost here. However, nothing is not the only thing you can do during the break, and some activities can be both useful and entertaining.
1. Read a book. You may not have enough time for reading books for pleasure during the semester, but now you’ve got a chance to remember that books can also be not about calculus.
2. Try a new hobby. Get out of your comfort zone and finally do what you’ve been dreaming about for a long time: sign up for a gym membership or attend painting classes.
3. Spend time with your family. Going back home and hanging out with your old friends is no doubt amazing, but don’t also forget about your parents who don’t get to see you too often.
4. Get rid of your unwanted clothes. It can be extremely hard to part with your favorite old t-shirt that has more holes than fabric in it – it brings back so many good memories. But you would feel better and more free without all this junk in the shelves.
5. Search for volunteer opportunities. This might turn out to be a really good experience and a chance to give back.
6. Travel. Even a short road trip may be a fun adventure, especially if you take a bunch of friends with you.
7. Sell your textbooks. If you don’t need some of your used college textbooks anymore, you can sell them on BooksRun. Special Christmas coupon code for extra 7% on buyback orders over $60 avaliable now: WINTERCASH16 (expires on 12/31/2016. Note: does not work for links from affiliate websites)
Does your room have that shelf with college textbooks you no longer use?
Get some cash easily and quickly by selling them on BooksRun.com. Apps available now!
Also, you can buy or rent used books you need there.